In Your Corner: Military mistress back behind bars
TACOMA, WASHINGTON – We have an update to an In Your Corner investigation that garnered national attention.
Three years ago, our team was the first to expose Bobbi Ann Finley, the con woman we dubbed the Military Mistress.
Her victims say for nearly two decades, she stalked, married and cheated people all over the country, mainly targeting service men at military bases.
At one time, she was even living in our state and preying on unsuspecting Oklahomans.
It’s alleged Finley married more than a dozen men and gave birth to nine children, all of whom she abandoned.
We’ve recently learned Finley was released from an Alabama prison after serving out a three-year sentence for theft.
She didn’t stay a free woman for long though.
Authorities from Washington State were waiting for her at the prison gates, where they arrested her on the spot and drove her to Tacoma to answer to a 2011 felony theft charge.
Finley remains behind bars on a $200,000 bond.
She’s scheduled to appear in court later this month.
We’ll keep you posted.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger