Local jewelry store victim of smash & grab
OKLAHOMA CITY — There has been a smash and grab at the Gordons Jewelry Store in Quail Springs Mall. Oklahoma City Police are on the scene.
Authorities say thieves are still on the loose. It happened just before 9:00 pm. Police are speaking with the store management to see just how much was stolen.
Police say that two black males entered the business, one with a baseball bat and another with a hammer. They smashed a jewelry case and stole an undetermined amount of jewelry. Witnesses say the two fled in a blue vehicle. That is the only description they have of the getaway car, as of now.
No one was hurt in the incident.
Check back to kfor.com and watch NewsChannel 4 for new information on this story.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online