‘Spin Your Wheels’ enters its 17th year
Bicyclist and many others turned out for the “Spin Your Wheels” event to raise money for local hospitals. Our own LaTasha Givens, Emily Sutton and Sara Celi participated in this well-known event.
Founded in 1997, Spin Your Wheels is a non-competitive cycling event with course options ranging from 12-100 miles. The 17th annual Spin Your Wheels Bicycle Tour took place on Saturday, August 10th at The Children’s Center in Bethany, Oklahoma.
Nearly 2,000 cyclists were expected to participate in the 2013 event, ranging from beginning riders to elite cyclists, traveling from across Oklahoma and surrounding states to attend.
All proceeds from Spin Your Wheels directly impact The Children’s Center, a nonprofit, pediatric hospital focused on maximizing the potential of children with complex medical and physical disabilities.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring