Truck crash and fire sends one to hospital
OKLAHOMA CITY – One person is in critical condition Monday after a truck burst into flames overnight.
Highway Patrol officials said the fire started after a Ford F-250, hauling a trailer full of oilfield equipment, crashed into a retaining wall near I-40 and Morgan Rd.
The driver and front passenger made it out OK but a passenger in the back of the truck had to be taken to the hospital.
The identities of those involved have not been released.
Officials have not confirmed what led to the crash.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger