Man found beaten to death in south OKC home, investigators searching for info
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police are asking for help after a man’s body was found inside a south Oklahoma City home Monday.
Authorities said 33-year-old Lyle D. Easky was found murdered in a house on the 2800 block of S.E. 47th St. just after noon.
Officials said they are investigating this as a homicide because of the trauma to Easky’s body.
Authorities are asking anyone with information to call the homicide tip line at (405) 297-1200.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger