National Guard members back on Sooner soil
LEXINGTON, Okla. – It is the day some Oklahoma National Guard members and their families have been awaiting for almost a year.
Tuesday about 50 members of the 149th General Support Aviation Battalion are returning home to the Sooner State.
While they were overseas, the GSAB provided combat air ambulance services for troops on the ground.
The welcome home ceremony starts at 2 p.m. at the Army Aviation Support Facility in Lexington.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online