Water main break floods already-soaked neighborhood
OKLAHOMA CITY – Much of the metro is covered in water already and this accident only made one Oklahoma City neighborhood worse.
Gayle Levings sent us this video to us around 4 p.m. Monday.
She said she came home from work and she found a geyser at her house near N.W. 143rd St. and Western Ave.
City officials finally got the broken main shut off about an hour later.
Residents had water restored to their homes at about 7 p.m.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him