Okla. Insurance Dept. helping Oklahomans in long-term recovery
MOORE, Okla. – It has been nearly 90 days since Mother Nature tore through several Oklahoma towns leaving large-scale destruction in her path.
All that storm debris could fill a football stadium and be nearly as tall as the Devon Energy Tower.
The focus has now shifted recovery mode, and more help is on the way for storm victims.
Kelly Collins with the Oklahoma Insurance Department joined us to talk about The Recovery Round Up at Southmoore High School.
The free event is Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him