Police look for two suspects in burglary of business
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — Police are looking for two burglars who broke into the headquarters of Bur-Lane Company last week. It was all caught on surveillance video.
Oklahoma City police say a man and woman broke through the glass door about 3:00 am August 7th and proceeded to steal TVs, computer parts, and more from the company. Bur-Lane is an engraving company.
This is not the first time the company has been the victim of burglars, but it is the first time criminals have broken into the building.
“The weird thing is that they had a bunch of things piled up by the front door, and then went out and never came back in,” say employee Kevin Souder.
In the past, burglars have taken copper and metal from the air conditioning units at Bur-Lane. Police have not identified the suspects in this most recent case.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him