UPDATE: No live grenade found at OKC home
6:08 p.m. All emergency crews have left the scene.
Police tell us it was a practice grenade from World War II made at cast iron and is not dangerous.
OKLAHOMA CITY – The bomb squad is on the scene where grenade has been found at a metro home Friday evening.
Authorities have not confirmed if the grenade is capable of exploding or not.
Crews are investigating on the 9100 block of S. Westminster near S.E. 89th St.
So far no injuries have been reported.
Refresh this story and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger