UPDATE: No live grenade found at OKC home
6:08 p.m. All emergency crews have left the scene.
Police tell us it was a practice grenade from World War II made at cast iron and is not dangerous.
OKLAHOMA CITY – The bomb squad is on the scene where grenade has been found at a metro home Friday evening.
Authorities have not confirmed if the grenade is capable of exploding or not.
Crews are investigating on the 9100 block of S. Westminster near S.E. 89th St.
So far no injuries have been reported.
Refresh this story and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him