Therapy dogs, faculty welcome Moore students on first day of school
MOORE, Okla. – Faculty, staff, community members and even therapy dogs welcomed Moore students on their first day back since the storms.
There will be lots of changes; temporary buildings are being used until new schools are built.
Many have mixed emotions as the school year begins.
School officials said the district is very thankful to everyone who has reached out during the recovery process.
Faculty and staff are moving forward but will never forget all who lost their lives May 20th.
Plaza Towers students will meet at Central Junior High and Emmaus Baptist Church will host Briarwood students.
Teachers are working hard to make the classroom comfortable for students.
Counselors will be at the schools to help students and faculty if needed.Submit Your Photo
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns