Storytelling festival coming to OKC
OKLAHOMA CITY —For thirty years the Arts Council of Oklahoma City has been organizing the Storytelling Festival.
It’s an annual event featuring storytellers from around the globe.
NewsChannel 4′s Ali Meyer talks with festival co-chair, Lori Ford about the event which is scheduled for August 22nd through August 24th at the Oklahoma History Center.
Tickets are $10 and under.
This year’s featured storytellers include four famous performers.
Here’s some samples of their work:
Barbara McBride-Smith is a Greek teller with a southern twang.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns