NEW: A sentence is reached for Okla. soldier in WikiLeaks case
The judge says she would not announce a sentence today but tentatively plans to do so Wednesday morning unless she needs additional time.
Prosecutors are asking for a 60-year prison sentence.
Those recommendations were made during closing arguments Monday.
The maximum sentence Manning could face is 90 years.
Prosecutors have not said why they are only seeking 60 years.
Manning was convicted on 20 counts, including six violations of the Espionage Act.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him