Diver caught swimming across U.S./Canadian border with marijuana
MARINE CITY, Mich. — U.S. Border Patrol agents have arrested a Canadian man smuggling marijuana into the United States Monday by crossing the St. Clair River in a scuba suit.
The incident occurred at approximately 1:00 a.m. Tuesday when agents were notified by the Saint Clair County Central Dispatch that they had received a citizen call notifying them of an individual swimming across the Saint Clair River near Marine City, Michigan.
An alert boater saw the man carrying PVC pipe and knew something was wrong.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online