One arrested, one on run in officer’s murder
BLACKWELL, Okla.- Police in Ponca City say they have made an arrest in connection with the murder of a former Blackwell police officer.
Investigators say they believe Luis Frias stabbed Janett Reyna to death earlier this month.
After the crime, authorities allege 25-year-old Neshia Niemeyer drove Frias to Enid and gave him a cell phone.
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation says Niemeyer also lied to agents about her knowledge of Frias’ whereabouts.
She is now being charged with accessory to murder.
Frias is still on the run and is believed to be in the Wichita, Kansas area.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'