Red Dirt rocker Stoney Larue to host benefit concert
OKLAHOMA CITY — Three months after the Moore tornado, support continues to pour in for victims.
This weekend, another famous Oklahoman is using his talents to help storm victims in Oklahoma.
NewsChannel 4′s Ali Meyer talks to country artist Stoney LaRue about his upcoming benefit concert at the zoo.
Red Dirt at the Zoo is Saturday August 24th at the Oklahoma City Zoo Amphitheatre.
The concert starts at 6 p.m.
A portion of every ticket sold will go to the OK Strong Disaster Relief Fund.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom