Trust claims $2 million prize for Ada Powerball winners
ADA, Okla.- Two weeks since lottery officials announced someone in Ada is $2 million richer, the winners finally came forward to claim the prize.
Lottery officials announced that Powerball ticket worth $2 million was purchased at D & W Quick Stop in Ada on July 31.
The winners successfully matched all five white balls but missed the Powerball.
By adding the Power Play option, the prize was doubled to $2 million.
Late last week, Heritage Trust Company came forward acting as trustee for Pennies from Heaven Trust I and Pennies from Heaven Trust II.
After taxes, the two trusts will receive a total of $1,420,000.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him