Edmond cracks down on speeding in school zones
EDMOND, Okla. – Students in Edmond went back to school Tuesday and for the last two days officers have been cracking down on school zone safety.
Officers have been running extra patrols monitoring the school zones.
The department posted the results on Twitter.
A ticket for speeding in a school zone will cost your about $250.
School Zone totals for today: 138 warnings & tickets issued. One ticket for Reckless Driving – going 26mph over limit in a school zone.—
Edmond Police Dept (@EdmondPD) August 21, 2013
Day one of school in the books. We issued 105 warnings and tickets for speeding in school zones. We'll be back tomorrow with extra patrol.—
Edmond Police Dept (@EdmondPD) August 20, 2013
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'