Man stabs neighbor ‘performing voodoo’ on him
OKLAHOMA CITY – One man is in the hospital and police have another man in custody after a bizarre stabbing Thursday morning.
Police said James Wright told them he hit his upstairs neighbor with a wrench and stabbed him because the man was performing “voodoo” on him.
Authorities said the men were neighbors at The Potomac Apartments near S.W. 59th St. and May Ave.
Officials said the victim is in the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns