Okla. soldier Bradley Manning to start therapy for sex change
FORT MEADE, M.D. – Okla. soldier Bradley Manning has made an interesting announcement a day after receiving a 35-year prison sentence.
The crescent native said he intends to begin hormone therapy for a sex change.
Manning sent a statement to NBC’s TODAY reading, “I am Chelsea Manning. I am female.”
Manning also emailed his military therapist a photo of himself with a wig entitled “my problem.”
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse