UPDATE: Salvation Army extends Canadian Co. utility bills assistance
EL RENO, Okla.-The Salvation Army has extended its utility assistance program for residents in Canadian County needing help with a bill.
The Salvation Army Service Center in El Reno will pay one gas or one electric bill for individuals or households.
Residents need to head to the Salvation Army Service Center, located at 201 S. Bickford, from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesday.
Applicants must bring the following documentation:
- Picture ID
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Household Monthly Income
- Proof of Monthly Expenses
- Original Utility Bill Showing Usage
- Applicants Must Reside in Canadian County.
The Salvation Army will not pay for utility deposits or late fees.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom