UPDATE: Salvation Army extends Canadian Co. utility bills assistance
EL RENO, Okla.-The Salvation Army has extended its utility assistance program for residents in Canadian County needing help with a bill.
The Salvation Army Service Center in El Reno will pay one gas or one electric bill for individuals or households.
Residents need to head to the Salvation Army Service Center, located at 201 S. Bickford, from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesday.
Applicants must bring the following documentation:
- Picture ID
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Household Monthly Income
- Proof of Monthly Expenses
- Original Utility Bill Showing Usage
- Applicants Must Reside in Canadian County.
The Salvation Army will not pay for utility deposits or late fees.
- 'I blame both sides,' Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- A mother's love: Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter in Pit Bull attack
- Biological mother wants adopted son back from powerful family