Arson investigators to determine cause of southeast OKC fire
OKLAHOMA CITY – Arson investigators are now working to determine the cause of a Monday morning fire in southeast Oklahoma City.
Firefighters said no one was in the home on S.E. 42nd St. and S. Westminster Way near the Tinker Diagonal.
Crews had to open the roof to put out the flames.
Authorities have not confirmed what caused this fire in the kitchen area.
Fire officials have not given an estimate on the extent of damage caused.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger