Former Sooner wins another championship
OKLAHOMA CITY- A former Oklahoma softball pitcher helped the USSSA Pride win the National Pro Fastpitch title on Saturday.
Keilani Ricketts got the pitching win as USSA beat Chicago 2-1 in game three of the best of three finals series.
Ricketts contributed an RBI single in game two, a 5-0 USSA win that forced the decisive game three.
Ricketts joined the USSA Pride late in the summer after a contract dispute with USA Softball.
She was MVP of the Women’s College World Series this year, helping the Sooners win their second NCAA championship with a finals victory over Tennessee in Oklahoma City.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse