Former Sooners take court for alumni matchup
NORMAN, Okla.- Former Sooner stars of the hardwood took the court this past weekend for the university’s third annual alumni game.
In a matchup between the Crimson team and the Cream team, the Cream won 102-99, getting 34 points from Ebi Ere.
Eduardo Najera and Kelley Newton tied for scoring honors for the Crimson team with 20 points.
L.A. Clippers star Blake Griffin only played one half for the Crimson team before he left at halftime to catch a plane back to California.
During his time on the court, Griffin scored 13 points.
An estimated crowd of 3,500 watched the game, including dozens of former Sooner players.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom