Minnesota woman accused of murdering boyfriend, stuffing body in freezer
SHOREWOOD, Minn. – Authorities have charged a Minnesota woman with second-degree murder in the killing of her boyfriend.
According to prosecutors, Jetaun Wheeler beat her 58-year-old boyfriend to death, wrapped his body in plastic and put it in a freezer.
Fox News reported detectives searched the couple’s home on Aug. 21 and discovered blood leading them from the home and into the garage where his body was found.
Wheeler told investigators that the man had left their Shorewood home to travel to Chicago.
Authorities are now searching for Wheeler’s three children ages 7, 8, and 10, according to The Star Tribune.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online