Need a job? AT&T looking to hire 140 workers
OKLAHOMA CITY – Need a job? AT&T announced they need to fill about 140 positions throughout Oklahoma.
They said the positions include technicians to help with U-Verse installation and sales consultants and customer service representatives for the company’s call centers and retails stores.
For more information or to apply online, visit http://connect.att.jobs/Oklahoma.
AT&T has also added 75 new positions at its Wireless Way location in Oklahoma City.
These positions primarily support small and medium business customers.
The company announced in April they are stepping up efforts to recruit veterans.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him