Southeast OKC home is total loss after overnight fire
OKLAHOMA CITY – A home in southeast OKC is a total loss after catching fire overnight.
When crews got to the house just after midnight Tuesday morning, they found the home was fully engulfed in flames.
Fire was shooting out the front windows near S.E. 62nd St. and Shields.
Officials said the fire was contained quickly but not before major damage was done.
They said no one was in the home when the fire started.
Authorities said it appeared the home was undergoing a renovation and no one was living there at the time.
Fire crews are still investigating the cause of the fire.
They said they don’t believe it was arson.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom