BLOOPER: Kent Ogle makes history, takes first selfie on TV
OKLAHOMA CITY – It is surprising, considering his vast knowledge of sports, music, history, politics and general trivia, that NewsChannel 4 Morning Anchor Kent Ogle actually didn’t know what a “selfie” was, until Wednesday morning.
Thanks to “Facebook Fan of the Day” Henry Hunter, Kent’s selfie education was about to begin.
About 6:30 a.m. live on KFOR, Ogle took his first selfie ever, instructed by Ali Meyer.
Emily Sutton suggested Ogle employ the popular selfie technique, the duckface; one day at a time, Miss Sutton.
Turns out, also on Wednesday, “selfie” and “twerk” were both added to Oxford Dictionaries Online.
So, Mr. Ogle, I suppose you’re not that far behind afterall.
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- UPDATE: Colorado high school shooting suspect, a male student, found dead inside school
- UPDATE: Protesters stage mock oil spill outside Devon Tower, chain selves to revolving doors