Friends host rally to remember murder victim
PONCA CITY, Okla.- Domestic violence advocates are coming together to remember the life of a woman who was murdered earlier this month.
Authorities say Janett Reyna was stabbed to death on August 8 in Blackwell.
Police are now searching for Luis Frias in connection to the crime.
Friends say the 29-year-old mother of three was the Director of the Ponca Tribe of Oklahoma’s Domestic Violence Program.
They are coming together at 2 p.m. on Wednesday to honor her life and bring awareness to domestic violence crimes.
Friends and members of the community are invited to attend the rally at Standing Bear Park in Ponca City.
Contributions to the Janett Reyna Memorial Fund are being accepted at any Bank of Oklahoma branch.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'