Frugal Friday: Win a free night at the theater
Have plans for this Labor Day weekend? No? Then you’ve come to the right place!
How about a free night out at the theater?
We are giving away tickets to The Giving Tree Theatre’s rendition of “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” on Frugal Friday.
Watch News Chanel 4 at 6 p.m. to find out how you can win!
If history is our guide, there will be more than 25,000 people who will turn out for the 34th annual Arts Festival Oklahoma at Oklahoma City Community College this weekend.
That should be your “tip-off” that this is a great event.
Over 160 art booths will cover the OCCC grounds.
Musical performers will include the Oklahoma City Philharmonic and a Buddy Holly imitator.
They will have a wide variety of food booths and a children’s art area as well.
Arts Festival Oklahoma
Saturday – Monday
S.W. 74th St. and May Ave.
AAA wants everyone to get home safely over Labor Day weekend.
They are offering their tipsy tow service to get you and your car home from Friday night to Tuesday morning.
You don’t have to be a AAA member, it’s open to everyone.
All you have to do is call their number and request a tipsy tow.
6 p.m. Aug. 30 to 4 a.m. Sept. 3.
Available in the OKC metro, Tulsa metro, Shawnee, Bartlesville, Enid, Muskogee, Ardmore, Tahlequah and Lawton at no charge, no questions asked.
- Confidential local ride within a 15-mile radius from point of pick up
- AAA takes the driver and up to one more person, and their car, home
- Free and available to both AAA members and nonmembers
- Motorists call 800-AAA-HELP (800-222-4357) and ask for Tipsy Tow
Bring the family downtown for the inaugural Wiggle Out Loud “Kindie Rock” Festival Sunday.
This free active family event aims to get kids moving and grooving at Bicentennial Park from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Enjoy live performances from a handful of local and national family-friendly bands.
Also, work out your creative side at their mini Deluxe craft fair with hands-on art and musical activities.
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- Oklahoma father finds mother, 3-year-old daughter dead in garage, saves 5-year-old son
- UPDATE: Did one of Oklahoma's famous couples find another home in a different state?
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list