OKC little league coach charged with sex crimes against girl
OKLAHOMA CITY – A metro Little League coach has been charged with sex crimes.
Police said Chad Casula is charged with one count of lewd acts with a child.
The charges came after a girl told friends at a birthday party this summer that Casula molested her several years ago.
She old police it happened several times while she was under Casula’s care.
She was under the age of 10 at the time of the alleged abuse.
His family denies the charges.
“That’s what they are, allegations,” David Casula said, Chad’s father.
Scott Adams, Casula’s attorney, said Casula is in the middle of a custody battle.
“These are false and ridiculous accusations and we look forward to our day in court,” he said.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him