I-35 back open after RV overturns near S.E. 44th St.
OKLAHOMA CITY — Traffic is flowing smoothly again after all northbound lanes on I-35 were closed near S.E. 44th St. following an accident.
Authorities said an RV camper-type vehicle lost control and flipped over.
Officials said the driver fell asleep at the wheel.
The driver and a family friend on board were not injured.
The driver’s wife was taken to the hospital but is expected to be okay.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him