New book claims Princess Diana was murdered
LONDON– Just days away from the anniversary of Princess Diana’s death in Paris 16 years ago, a new book is questioning the manner of her death.
A book by Alan Power alleges Diana was actually murdered by British Army Special Forces, claiming her death was ordered by the royal family.
He claims Diana wanted to take her sons, Prince William and Prince Harry, away to start a new life abroad.
Power said he wrote the book because the truth must come out and justice must be served.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him