Officers target reckless drivers during holiday weekend
OKLAHOMA CITY- Law enforcement personnel from various agencies will be on the lookout for suspected drunken drivers this holiday weekend.
Authorities from the Oklahoma City Police Department, Oklahoma Highway Patrol and the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office will be coming together for Operation T.E.A.M., which begins Saturday.
The operation’s main goal is to put a dent in alcohol-related and aggressive driving deaths during the holidays.
Officers on saturation patrols will be looking for drivers who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, seat belt violations and aggressive or reckless driving.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns