UPDATE: All parents in ‘Baby Veronica’ case to be in court Friday
UPDATE: We have learned the court hearing lasted about 45 minutes ending with no details being released about what happened inside the Nowata County Court.
NOWATA, Okla. – There is some activity outside of a Nowata courthouse Friday morning in anticipation of a possible hearing in the baby Veronica case.
The judge issued a gag order for all involved in the case so details and facts are difficult to confirm.
Sheriff Al Cannon would not confirm if he knew of any developments or action in the case.
According to the Tulsa World, 3-year-old Veronica’s adoptive parents, Matt and Melanie Capobianco, were seen entering a back door of the courthouse at about 8:25 a.m.
About 15 minutes later, Veronica’s biological family entered the courthouse through the back door.
We will post the latest updates on the baby Veronica case as soon as details are confirmed.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger