Doctors: Eating blueberries slashes risk for diabetes
We’ve heard raspberries are good for fertility but now doctors say another berry can cut your risk of developing diabetes.
Experts say eating blueberries can slash your risk of getting Type 2 Diabetes by nearly 30 percent.
Turns out, blueberries aren’t alone in warding off the disease.
Studies show people who eat plenty of grapes, raisins, apples and pears were also less likely to develop Type 2 Diabetes.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich