New warning label coming to Tylenol
WASHINGTON- The company behind a popular medication is putting a new warning on the box.
Johnson and Johnson announced that it is putting a new warning label on bottles of extra strength Tylenol to make consumers aware of the dangers of acetaminophen.
According to the National Institute of Health, acetaminophen overdoses are one of the most common poisonings worldwide.
Taking too much of the drug can actually cause severe liver damage.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns