U.S. Transportation Secretary touring Okla. bridge repair efforts
OKLAHOMA CITY – Governor Mary Fallin will join U.S. Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx and Oklahoma Secretary of Transportation Gary Ridley for a tour of the ongoing construction at the I-235 and I-44 interchange.
Foxx wants an up-close look at the progress Oklahoma has made in improving its bridges and major traffic corridors.
The tour is scheduled to start at 2:15 p.m. followed by a news conference at the southbound I-235 ramp near N.W. 50th St.
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- UPDATE: Protesters stage mock oil spill outside Devon Tower, chain selves to revolving doors
- UPDATE: Colorado high school shooting suspect, a male student, found dead inside school