Video released of Inhofe credit card thieves
OKLAHOMA CITY — Surveillance video released Saturday shows what suspects bought on campaign credit cards stolen from Oklahoma U.S. Senator Jim Inhofe.
Police want to talk to the man and the woman seen in this video about the more than $3,500 spent at local stores.
The video from that shopping spree shows the pair buying a large flat-screen TV at the Best Buy in Moore. They also allegedly paid for a $200 pair of shoes with Inhofe’s campaign manager’s personal card at Hibbett Sports.
Police say the crooks stole the card out of campaign manager Rusty Appleton’s car. Now the police and the Senator’s staff hope someone will recognize these up-close and personal pictures.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse