Congress questions wisdom of attacking Syria
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is seeking approval from Congress to take action in Syria.
Congress received a classified briefing on Capitol Hill and many members are now questioning the wisdom of the U.S. attacking Syria.
Last week U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said there is strong evidence that chemical weapons were used in Syria.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts