Moore man recovering from Labor Day weekend boating accident
LAKE EUFAULA, Okla. – A man from Moore is recovering from a serious hand injury after a Labor Day weekend boating accident at Lake Eufaula.
Officials said 32-year-old Christopher Nappa was driving a house boat, made a turn and realized his boat was going to hit another anchored boat nearby.
Crews said Nappa tried to avoid the collision by pushing his hand off of the second boat but the collision severed his thumb.
Troopers said he is expected to recover.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger