Americans honored with largest, free flying patriotic tribute to workers
NEW JERSEY – As many of you are waking up from a long holiday weekend ready to start another work week, others in the Northeast are waking up to majestic tribute to America’s working men and women.
Drivers commuting from New Jersey into Manhattan saw an American flag that is hard to miss.
It’s the largest free-flying American flag in the world.
Old Glory was unfurled on the New Jersey side of the George Washington Bridge.
It’s 90 feet long by 60 feet wide, a fitting tribute to America’s working class.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online