Conner speaks about Nyad’s 53-hour journey
After completing a 53-hour journey from Cuba to the United States, Diana Nyad is not planning to stop any time soon.
Nyad, who is now 64, succeeded in her fifth attempt to cross treacherous waters on Monday.
She made it all the way from Cuba to Key West, Florida.
Her first attempt was 35 years ago.
Oklahoma’s Bart Conner is a close friend of Nyad and spoke about her amazing journey.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring