Flash Point: Insurance Commissioner, John Doak says claims processing monumental
Our guest in the 2nd segment is John Doak, current Insurance Commissioner. He says the amount of claims that have been processed due to the storms this year have been numerous, but the commission is staying up with the demand.
He says the “one stop shop” type of center the commission set up really helped people find the resources they needed to file claims and get assistance.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online