Losing weight by shortening your workout
If you are looking for ways to lose weight, it could be as easy as taking a short walk.
Experts say stringing together short bouts of exercise can help you keep your weight down, even if you work out less than 10 minutes at a time.
The recommendation is for Americans to get 30 minutes of exercise five days a week.
Experts say you can break that down to 10 minute workout sessions if that is more convenient than exercising for a half-hour straight.
Doctors say you will lose weight as long as you get the heart and lungs pumping so that you break a sweat.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'