Study: Glass of wine could fight depression
Experts say having a glass of wine after work may be a good thing for your mental health.
According to a Spanish study, a glass of wine each day may help prevent depression.
The study of over 5,000 people found those who drank two to seven glasses of wine a week were the least likely to have symptoms of depression.
However, mental health experts say this could be because moderate drinkers tend to have a better social life, which helps avoid depression.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger