“Wicked” redecorates Civic Center for premier
OKLAHOMA CITY- Something wicked has landed in Oklahoma City at the Civic Center Music Hall.
Crews were transforming the stage and unloading equipment Tuesday morning to get ready for the premier of “Wicked.”
The Broadway show tells the story of the two witches of Oz and their friendship.
This is the second time the show has come to Oklahoma City and they have added a third week of performances.
Putting “Wicked” on stage is a big task; it’s one of the largest touring shows in America and requires 15 full-sized semi-trucks with a production cost of $14 million.
“Wicked” runs from September 4 through September 22 at the Civic Center.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich