Amber Alert canceled; toddler safe, father arrested in Tulsa County
UPDATE 6:05 a.m.: Deputies found 28-year-old William Corey Taylor and his son, 2-yea-old Jason Allen Taylor in Tulsa County Thursday morning.
Authorities said Jason is safe and in protective custody and his father has been arrested.
Officials have not said what charges the father might be facing.
TULSA, Okla. – Authorities have issued an Amber Alert for a missing 2-year-old boy they said may have been taken by his biological father Tuesday night.
The missing toddler, Jason Allen Taylor, has blond hair, blue eyes and was last seen wearing a blue Batman shirt and a diaper.
His father, 28-year-old William Corey Taylor, is 5’2″ and 175 pounds with brown hair, blond beard and blue eyes. He may go by his middle name, Corey.
According to court records, 2-year-old Jason’s mother filed a protective order against Taylor in March.
Authorities said Taylor has a history of violence and suffers from a mental illness.
Police said Taylor may be driving a 2004 black Chevrolet Tahoe with Oklahoma tag: 965-AJK.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'