UPDATE: Man’s body identified, found along Edmond interstate
UPDATE: Authorities have identified the man’s body found along I-35 between Memorial Rd. and 33rd St. in Edmond.
The medical examiner confirmed 50-year-old James Carnagey died of natural causes.
Edmond officials contacted his family who live out-of-state.
They said they last spoke to him Aug. 24, which authorities said they believe was shortly before his death.
EDMOND, Okla. – Authorities are investigating after man’s body was found Wednesday afternoon in Edmond near I-35 between Memorial Rd. and 33rd St.
Police said City mowing crews found the body on the service road.
Officials said there are no signs of foul play.
They said the man had an ID with him.
Authorities are working to confirm his identity and notify his family.
Refresh this story and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online