Trash or Treasure: Bronze statue or is it?
This week we get to look at some Indian jewelry. A turquoise ring that is fairly common for $15 and a nice bracelet worth about $95 – $125. A lady brought in a family heirloom reverse painting with some damage worth about $65 and then we got to see a statue made of spelter, not bronze with an Arab trader theme with about $350 as is.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring